“Amnesty International reports that Sweden has the highest number of rapes in Europe and the lowest conviction rate. According to Swedish Public Radio, in Stockholm alone, over 1,000 Swedish women reported that a Muslim immigrant raped them; 300 were under age 15.” “What the EU fails to acknowledge and each country is realizing is that Muslim immigrants have no intention of integrating. Eighty percent are on welfare, following Islamic teaching to take money from the non-Muslim “Kuffar.” Both Sharia4Belgium and Sharia4Holland advocate complete extinction of Jews.” As Christianity Exits Europe, ‘Criminal Muslims’ Fill Void with Rabid Violence (Dec 2014).
A chronology of the violence (including honor killings – or are those just “misunderstandings”?) and non-integration Muslim immigrant issues, via linked news articles.
- Excerpt from a long article entitled More Horrible than Rape, Europe’s Muslim Migrants Bring Sex Pathologies in Tow. About a great young woman who had been gang raped and then sought out and murdered by her own Muslim family because she was now “unclean.” Funny how, in our own Western past, the rapists would’ve been the dirty ones who needed to face justice. The rest of the article tells of the rising rates of rape and such in European countries and how officials ignored these, leaving more of their female population in danger. From Oct 2015.
- Muslim Rape “Misunderstandings” Come to Europe Excellent article with Islamic context (see also Syrian Refugees Bring “Culture of Rape and Violence to Germany). From Sept 2015.
After Muslim terrorist attacks, we’re told that the killers just “misunderstood” their religion. They misunderstood the peaceful nature of Koranic verses such as “Kill them wherever you find them”, “They should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides” and “Strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”. But the misunderstandings of Islam are just getting started.
The Pakistani rapists who went after eighteen women and girls claimed that they could rape a girl because “she was not related to us” and “she was not wearing any headscarf”. Their Grand Mufti agreed, saying, “It’s 90 per cent the women’s responsibility.” . . . In the UK, these “misunderstandings” have already led to over 2,000 children being victimized by the Muslim “misunderstanders” of such finer points of British law as the definition of pedophilia.
Torn apart by an open door for migrants: . . . violent crime is soaring Long article, good information; surprised Swedes hadn’t done more sooner. From Nov 2015.
It was back in 1975 that the Swedish parliament decided that the country should become multicultural. . . . In 2014, according to the Gatestone Institute, a respected American think tank, the number of rapes had risen to 6,620, an increase of 1,472 per cent since 1975. (See also, Sweden: Rape Capitol of the West)
- European Officials Cover Up Muslim Crimes Against Women; So Do Ours. From Jan 2016. [It is SO very strange how Western morality has made a u-turn since I attended public schools. And somehow “white men” are the worst and to blame for everything? Whaaat!? I’m guessing that none of the ultra-liberals promoting this racist sexism has had the horrifying experience that any of the victims mentioned in these articles has.]
- ‘See Something, Do Nothing’ – Germans and Americans Turn Blind Eye to Muslims’ Crimes From Jan 2016. Very informative article on the Cologne criminal spree (including tons of reported sexual assaults), how the local government tried to cover it up and then blame their own female citizens, and the continued censorship sponsored by the German Government (with Facebook willingly colluding!). Over half of those being investigated for the January 1st crime spree are asylum seekers. Instead of dealing with reality (which isn’t “racist,” as some bizarrely assume), the West is committing suicide.
Then there is the infamous Rotherham case that broke open in 2014. That English town of only 110,000 people harbored a child sex-ring run by men of Pakistani descent that abused some 1,400 English girls over a 16-year period. An official government inquiry found that authorities had turned a blind eye to evidence of abuse for fear of “giving oxygen to racist perspectives.”
- Relatedly, Women, including a mother of six (killed in front of her children) and a pregnant woman, are being murdered in Israel by Palestinians. From Jan 2016.
It’s not only Germany that covers up mass sex attacks by migrant men… Sweden’s record is shameful From Jan 2016.
The Spreading Scent of Cologne From Jan 2016.
- Where are the Men of Germany? From Jan 2016.
- Germany: Muslim migrants defecate in pool, invade girls’ changing rooms [and masturbate in jacuzzi] From Jan 2016. (Seriously, I’m having a hard time not thinking that some humans aren’t just purely animals anymore.)
- This is particularly bizarre since there are virtually no Christians left in Muslim countries, let alone Jews!! From today, January 28, 2016: Obama Hijacks Holocaust Memorial to Talk Up Muslims.
And somehow Christians are bad??? The prince of this world must be making his last stand.
If you know of recent articles that actually report on how the citizens of these countries are dealing with these issues, please share them in the comments section (I don’t mean hate-crime type murders . . . ).
3 thoughts on “Raping of Women and Children Now Allowed in the West; Why Not, Eh?”
Pretty informative article, most especially near the end. I hadn’t heard of that much violence there, and for so long. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422605/The-town-destroyed-migration-week-murder-beautiful-young-social-worker-sent-shockwaves-Europe-MailOnline-shines-spotlight-Molndal.html
I am amazed at how quickly this has come about in my lifetime. God tells us to pray for peace (Psalm 122:6) because prosperity and evangelism are difficult when there is no peace. But I am concerned that the rapid move toward lawlessness will impact most people in Europe and maybe even here sooner than later.
LikeLiked by 1 person
It is truly amazing and nonsensical, yes. I don’t get how so many people have come to the conclusion that supporting minorities and the suffering means to also overlook evil and the victims of violence and violation. It’s very strange.